Statement of Faith
1. In the inspiration and inerrancy of the Old and New Testaments.
2. There is one God in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That all people are born with an inherited, Adamic sin nature.
4. There is eternal life for all, either in Heaven or the Lake of Fire.
5. That the only way to escape the Lake of Fire is through Jesus Christ and His shed blood.
6. In the incarnation of the Son of God, fully God, fully man.
7. That Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit.
8. That Jesus lived a sinless life, and He was crucified by Gentiles and Jews (all of us). And by the shedding of His blood the atonement for sin was completed.
9. That Jesus rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven as His disciples watched in awe.
10. That all people, in order to be saved, must be born again, through repentance and faith in Jesus. The choice is everyone´s to make.
11. That all who are born of the Spirit are to long for and to watch for the any day return of Jesus, and to remain unspotted by this world through the power of the Holy Spirit.
12.That when Jesus returns in judgment He will set up His millennial reign on earth