AUTHORITIES ON FEDERAL JURISDICTION
- Family Guardian
on jurisdiction of federal courts: Study into jurisdiction
of federal courts inside the sovereign Union states.
- Federal Jurisdiction:
This short memo explains what is federal jurisdiction via Art.
1, § 8, cl. 17 of the United States Constitution. To draft this
brief, thousands of cases construing this part of the U.S. Constitution
were read, about 450 were cataloged (as shown below) and then
a small number of those, about 140, were referenced in this
- Supreme Court Cases: Here
are cataloged short summaries of the most important or interesting
cases decided by the U.S. Supreme Court concerning Art. 1, §
8, cl. 17.
- Circuit Cases: This file catalogs
the federal district and appellate court cases regarding federal
jurisdiction, segregated by circuit.
- State Cases: This file catalogs
many of the state decisions concerning federal jurisdiction,
segregated by state.
- Treaties and Jurisdiction: To
understand how many federal civil and criminal laws are made
operative outside the "jurisdiction of the United States," knowledge
of the field of treaty law is essential.
Federal Subject Matter Jurisdiction Within the States
- Sovereignty Education
and Defense Ministry (SEDM) Materials
- Challenging Federal Jurisdiction, Form #12.010: Memorandum of law by SEDM.
- FAQ: Is there any case where Congress can exceed federal territorial jurisdiction? (OFFSITE LINK)
- What is Federal Land? (federal enclave) (OFFSITE LINK) -SEDM explanation of Congress' exclusive jurisdiction over federal land
- Jurisdiction over Federal Areas Within the States: Government
report published in 1956 and 1957. By
Form #05.018: Memorandum of law on federal jurisdiction.
Federal Enforcement Authority Within States of the Union, Form
#05.032-Proves that most federal law may only be enforced
against government employees, instrumentalities, agents, officers,
and benefit recipients.
Why Statutory Civil Law is Law for Government and Not Private
Persons, Form #05.037: Memorandum of law by
- Why the Federal Income Tax is Limited to Federal Territory, Possessions, Enclaves, Offices, and Other Property, Form #04.404 (OFFSITE LINK) -Use this to prove that income tax may not be offered or enforced within the exclusive jurisdiction of Constitutional States of the Union. . By SEDM
- Reference Resources