- If it's worth fighting for, it's worth fighting dirty for.
- Don't lie, cheat or steal unnecessarily.
- There is always one more son of a bitch than you counted on.
- An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble.
- The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
- If you tell the truth once, they will never believe you no matter
how much you lie.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
- Chicken little only has to be right once.
- There's no such thing as a final decision.
- "No" is only an interim response.
- You can't kill a bad idea.
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever
- The truth is a variable.
- A porcupine with its quills down is just another fat rodent.
- You can agree with any concept or notional future option in
principle, but fight implementation in every step of the way.
- A promise is not a guarantee.
- If you can't counter the argument, leave the meeting.
- Pay no bill before its time.