21 Rules of This House
- We obey our Lord Jesus Chris.
- We love, honor and pray for one another.
- We tell the truth.
- We consider one another’s interests ahead of our own.
- We speak quietly and respectfully with one another.
- We do not hurt one another with unkind words or deeds.
- When someone needs correction, we correct him in love.
- When someone is sorry, we forgive him.
- When someone is sad, we comfort him.
- When someone is happy, we rejoice with him.
- When we have something nice to share, we share it.
- When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- We take good care of everything God has given us.
- We do not create unnecessary work for others.
- When we open something, we close it.
- When we turn something on, we turn it off.
- When we take something out, we put it away.
- When we make a mess, we clean it up.
- When we do not know what to do, we ask.
- When we go out, we act just as if we were in this house.
- When we disobey or forget any of The 21 Rules of This House, we
accept the discipline and instruction of the Lord.