|FORMS: 11.15 SHOW CAUSE SOVEREIGN|
|RIGHT click here for the Word 97 version of this document|
This particular petition was provided to us by an American who lives in Russia named Clyde Hyde. He has developed a whole system for achieving personal sovereignty. The petition below is intended to be filed ex party in front of the judge but not in front of the opposing side. It puts the judge between a rock and a hard place, because he has to declare you as either a slave or a sovereign, and since he can’t declare you a slave without directly violating the Thirteenth Amendment, then he has to declare you a sovereign.
Plaintiff, somewhat confused by the Ex Parte show cause order presented by Judge _________ upon no pleading of the Defendant of record, hereby shows cause why this complaint can not be dismissed. Thus Judge ________ has stepped into a executive branch function in violation of the separation of powers doctrine, with this ex parte show cause.
1. This complaint is brought under a first amendment right to redress where an alleged debt has been created against and is threatened to be enforced by force of seizure, such debt not owed by the Plaintiff, thus this case can not be dismissed.
2. Judge ________, having shown his contempt for the law, has unlawfully dismissed declaratory judgment in this cause thereby causing a need for a Petition to be filed with the Circuit court for further relief and thereby causing further unnecessary distress upon the Plaintiff, thus this cause can not be dismissed.
3. Plaintiff, having squarely challenged jurisdiction/venue of the U.S. federal government, hereafter USFG in this cause has never had this issue addressed by the attorneys for the USFG federal government.
Plaintiff at all times maintains that he has been defrauded by such USFG and has a right to recoupment of all taxes paid and the right to be left alone in his person and property.
Art.1, sec. 8, cl. 17 defines the limits of jurisdiction/venue of such government by constitutional mandate of the Creators of such government, Plaintiff included.
“The Making of the Constitution” by Charles Warren historically shows the federal form of government was intentionally instituted and defined as to have power only upon the several states and not the people, on page 147.
The constitution verifies this even in the 16 Amendment there are no words of enlargement of jurisdiction and to the contrary only mentions again the several states.
Plaintiff has showed that he is the Creator of USFG, is not subject to that law by Yik Wo v Hopkins, 118 US 356, 370 (1886), is not an officer, employee or elected official of any government, or corporation, and has no business with the USFG. USFG and agent IRS has never proved any jurisdiction despite numerous attempts to obtain some thread of possible connection to thus become such a debtor and silence has to be equated to fraud in this instance, thus this cause can not be dismissed.
4. The American People do not hire criminals to sit on the bench, thus this case can not be dismissed or Judge ________ and the USFG attorneys become involved in a conspiracy to defraud and exhort labor credits from the Plaintiff in the form of Federal Reserve Notes.
Jurisdiction having been challenged must be proven on the record and should have been shown by IRS to exist on the administrative record. Plaintiff has mistaken been misguided over the years to pay that which he now realizes was not due nor a valid debt.
The fact that this issue has not been addressed by attorneys for the USFG, shows further conspiracy to deny right to property unlawfully taken in defiance of law they knew or should have known. Judge ________ now being knowing of such fraud has a duty to see that justice is served upon these co-conspirators, within his jurisdiction, as a duty upon such office.
Judge ________ has a further ministerial duty to give declaratory judgment without having to be mandated to do such ministerial duty by the circuit or supreme Court. Otherwise Judge ________ is not fit to sit upon any bench, except behind bars, thus this cause can not be dismissed.
5. Judge ________ has introduced a new controversy by ignoring the cancellation and postponement of the status conference as a matter to right. Is Judge ________ saying that the Petitioner has no right to a declaratory judgment in the matter of his cause? Plaintiff knows he has a right to move his cause as he thinks is fair, thus is Judge _________ saying we will treat you as a slave of this court and USFG, but will not declare it, as it would show dirty hands on the part of the court. Indeed this causes a conflict and controversy and impossibility in the law. Thus, either the Plaintiff/Petitioner/Demandant is ignorant of the real law, along with the Supreme court, who he cites, or Judge ________ is showing unclean hands in this cause. If it is Plaintiff/Petitioner/Demandant who is in error, then this court has a ministerial duty to show and declare this error, thus this cause can not be dismissed.
6. “He has the right of free access to …….., and courts of justices in the several states.”Crandall v Nevada, 73 U.S. (6 Wall.) 35 (1867), thus this cause can not be dismissed.
7. “It is the duty of the courts to be watchful for the constitutional rights of the citizen, and
against any stealthy encroachments thereon.", Boyd v. U.S., 116 U.S. 616 (1886). Thus this court has ministerial duty to allow First Amendment Redress and the case can not be dismissed but by the Plaintiff.
8. “He owes no such duty to the state, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of the state, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution.” Hale v.Henkel, 201 U.S. 43 (1906). Thus this court has a ministerial duty to hear this cause to it’s rightful conclusion.
9. There is a standing offer to all USFG including Judge ________ to proclaim this Petitioner/Demandant a slave in which case he will be the best slave there ever was and will pay all demanded by the USFG, will not being actions in the courts for redress he is not entitled to, and will completely obedient. Until that time, Petitioner will press for the First Amendment redress he is entitled to, thus this cause can not be dismissed.
Thus no part of this cause can rightfully be dismissed without adding to the fraud and conspiracy to defraud the Plaintiff of funds rightfully his, by decree of his Creator and the highest law, “Thou shalt not steal”, which is a crime of which this court is not entitled to be a party and which is illegal whether done by one individual or a group of individuals calling themselves “government”. For all the foregoing this cause can not be dismissed.
I certify, knowing the penalty of bearing false witness before my Creator, that the foregoing is true and correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief, not brought to vex, annoy, delay, or any other improper purpose, believing that it is firmly justified by right and law.
submitted, this ______________, 200__.
City State ZIP
I certify that I have served a copy of this ex parte Show Cause Reply upon the attorney of record for the USFG by leaving a courtesy copy in the office of such attorney this day of _________. 200__.